Last updated: May 9, 2017
- The information we collect
- How we use your personal information
- How we may share or disclose your personal information
- How we secure and store your information
- How you may contact us if you have questions about this Policy
The Information We Collect
AwareManager collects certain PII when you use AwareManager products or services. For example, in registering with AwareManager or requesting information from AwareManager, you may provide us with a password, your real name, industry, organization name, job role, and contact information, such as an e-mail address, phone number, mailing address and billing address. We may also collect your product registration information, product interest information, transaction information, or demographic information.
When you use our mobile applications, we also automatically collect information about your device and about your usage of and activity on our mobile apps. For example, we collect your device’s mobile operating system type and version, browser type, device type, geolocation data, device identifiers, time stamped logs regarding access times and duration of visits, and other information.
In addition, you may use AwareManager to collect certain PII of the types identified above from third parties which may also include information derived from a driver’s license or other government issued identification card.
How We Use Your Personal Information
- Provide and deliver products or services you’ve requested, including software updates;
- Operate and improve our internal operations, systems, products, and services;
- Understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience;
- Respond to your comments and questions and provide customer service;
- Send you service-related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you and your referrals about promotions, upcoming events, and news about products and services offered by AwareManager and our selected partners;
- Link or combine information about you with other personal information we get from third parties, to help understand your needs and provide you with better and more personalized service;
- Enforce our terms and conditions or protect our business, partners, or users;
- Protect against, investigate, and deter fraudulent, unauthorized, or illegal activity.
How We May Share or Disclose Your Personal Information
AwareManager does not rent, sell, or share PII about you with other people or nonaffiliated companies, except under the following circumstances:
- When we have your written permission including when you choose to share information on our website, social media channels or blog.
- We may disclose personal information to comply with laws or in response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena. We also may disclose PII in response to a law enforcement agency’s request, or where we believe it is necessary to investigate, verify, prevent, enforce compliance with, or take action regarding: illegal or suspected illegal activities; suspected fraud; situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person; protection of the rights and property of AwareManager, our agents, customers, or others; or violations or suspected violations of our agreements, policies, Terms of Service or License Agreements; or as otherwise required or permitted by law or consistent with legal requirements.
- Finally, we may also share aggregated, anonymized or statistical information about you, including demographics data, with others for a variety of purposes, including for their own uses, for example, for improving their products and services for AwareManager and others.
How We Secure and Store Your Information
We have put in place reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures in an effort to help safeguard information we collect through our products and applications. However, you should know that no company, including AwareManager, can fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. To help protect yourself, please use a strong password, do not use the same passwords to access your AwareManager accounts that you use with other accounts or services, and protect your user names and passwords to help prevent others from accessing your accounts and services.
Updates to this Policy
If our information practices change we will post any adjustments to our policy and change the “Last Updated” date above. Unless additional notice or consent is required by applicable laws, this will serve as your notification of these changes. If you are concerned about how your information is used, bookmark this page and check back periodically.
Database International Group, Inc. d/b/a AwareManager
One Federal Street
Boston, MA 02110