Facility Management Systems
Focused on Optimizing Your Operations
AwareManager enables our clients to succeed and meet their objectives because of our focus on delivering a Total Solution. We combine extensive industry expertise with the latest mobile, database and business intelligence technologies, enabling you to:
Enhance your brand value by delivering the best guest and tenant experience possible
Increase operational efficiency and transparency with automated notifications and reporting, mobile access and streamlined workflows
Generate more shareholder value by reducing costs, minimizing risks and increasing revenue opportunities
Many of the most iconic facilities use AwareManager to deliver unmatched employee, guest and tenant experiences. With AwareManager, these facilities:
- Create a comprehensive data model for all stakeholders, assets and operating information
- Improve performance with operational intelligence and greater transparency
- Reduce costs, minimize risks and maximize revenue potential
- Ensure vendors are performing properly against agreed-upon SLAs
The key to improving facility performance is understanding exactly what aspects of operations are missing the mark. That all starts with knowing what to measure and how to measure it.
However, most organizations are so overwhelmed by the sheer volume of available data and the tremendous time and effort needed to analyze it all, that they can’t figure out what will have the biggest impact on operations.
AwareManagerIQ takes the human effort out of data analysis and allows users to make informed decisions at a glance. Delivered through a visual dashboard, AwareManagerIQ highlights critical areas for improvement and performance outliers, so you can manage by exception – rather than having to manually filter through hundreds of data points and multiple data sources.
Building staff can’t be tethered to a desk or office. AwareManager Mobile, available on Android and iOS devices, enables you and your staff to:
- Access work requests, rounds and inspection information
- Reprioritize their days based on new incoming requests
- Update and close requests in real-time
- Work in offline mode even when connectivity is an issue
AwareManager Gateway enables your end users – tenants, internal clients, employees – to easily and quickly access critical building information and services, request services and register visitors. Available online and through a dedicated mobile application, Gateway allows you to:
- Reinforce your brand by customizing the application for your building or organization
- Exceed the new expectations of new tech-savvy tenants
- Engage with your customers in ways never before possible to improve satisfaction and retention
- Increase revenue potential by making enhanced services more accessible
- Gain new, real-time insight into tenant satisfaction to reduce churn
Stadiums, arenas and other event venues use our incident tracking and resource planning system to improve transparency, better mitigate risk and run events as efficiently as possible by:
- Creating event templates to track personnel, roles and qualifications
- Dynamically redeploying resources during an event as required
- Better managing risk with a real-time map of the venue displaying staff and incidents
- Communicating with all staff and contractors through one central system
The AwareManager Solution
Tracks requests, responses and status of all stakeholders including tenants, staff, workers, contractors, vendors and owners.
Maintains risk ledgers, manages insurance certificates, tracks incidents, escalates issues and performs RAG analysis.
Work & Projects
Tracks and reports status of work combining ad hoc, project based and planned maintenance work.
Includes the reserving of staff, resources and rooms and related activities.
Tracks maintenance schedule and planned work on assets, structures, equipment and inspections.
Maintains an asset register and tracks comprehensive information about equipment, buildings and other fixed assets.
Records contract information pertaining to the governance of contracts with other stakeholders.
Tracks the acquisition, inventory and utilization of goods and services.
You purchased new facility management software. Now what? Often, deciding on the solution is far easier than getting your team to use it. If your staff isn’t on board with the new technology and process, you won’t get the anticipated ROI. That’s why our client services team partners with you to ensure that your staff is equipped with the training, resources and support needed in order to feel comfortable with the software and mobile applications. Change is hard, but we’re here to make it easier.
We’re always focused on continuous improvement – both internally and with our clients. Your dedicated team will check in with you on a regular basis to understand your team’s usage of AwareManager, where the bottlenecks are and what you want to improve the most. These reviews highlight successes and areas needing attention, keeping you on course to meet and exceed your goals.
Unlike other solutions, which force you to either adapt or interrupt the natural flow of your work processes, AwareManager fits to the way you run your business. Rather than trying to make an off-the-shelf solution work, our team configures all AwareManager products to your organization’s specific needs and use case. The result: stronger user adoption, more efficient processes and better visibility into your operations